The service, food and activities were exceptional. Absolutely the highlight of our trip in Vietnam
link DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY (L/D)
Lire le rapport complet 7.45-8.15: Pick-up at the hotel. (Note: this time applied for those who use our shuttle bus service)
rencontre femme marier 10.00: Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province in about 25 minutes on the way to Halong.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
13.15: Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner Island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog…Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore Ha Long Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
- Do kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains at Luon Cave, visit Titop Island or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at The Bay
- Back to Lavender Cruises and join sunset party
- Join our Cooking Class in the restaurant. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
- Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near Surprising cave.
19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
- Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef, Playing card, karaoke….
- Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
Overnight on Lavender Elegance Cruise
Day 2: Halong Bay
06:30: Early morning sun rise can enjoy Taichi lesson on sundeck.
07:00: Morning view of Halong bay landscape with a cup of tea or coffee and breakfast.
08:00 – 8.30: Transfer to daily boat from meeting point at Titop Island to explore Halong Bay in different sites
9.15: 10.00 : Begin to cruise to some of Halong Bay’s most untouched areas: Tortoise Islet, Man head Islet, Ho Dong Tien Cave
10.00 : Kayaking near Ho Dong Tien about 45 minutes and then back to the daily boat to relax and have lunch
- 00: Have lunch on Boat while cruising toward to Pear Farm Village
14.30 : Visit Pearl Farm to witness the whole process to make a valuable pearl and expensive jewelry from the first step of growing and harvesting pearl from Halong Bay
16.20: Back to the Lavender Cruise for overnight and join sunset party
19:00: Dinner served.
21:00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, singing karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on Lavender Elegance Cruise
DAY 3 : Ha Long Bay- Hanoi ( B – L )
06:15: Tai Chi lesson on the Sun-deck.
07:15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08:00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09:30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
10h15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12:00: Check out cruise. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
16:30: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
***End of services***
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- English Speaking Guide
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- All meals on board (02 breakfast, 05 main meals)
- Cooking demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Fruits and local green tea
- 2 bottles of mineral water in room
- On board insurance
- VAT tax
- Personal expenses
- Tips for staffs
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- Children from 5 to 09 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents.
- Surcharge USD 30/ Person for check-in on Lunar new year, Christmas’s Eve, New year’s Eve.
Necessary things to bring: Original passport (valid passport is required when check-in), Sunglasses, hat, insect repellent, swimsuits, cash
This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. Please get final confirmation from our sales staff before your departure. Rates are subjected to change without prior notice
Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.